Recommended : rimba & rusa by WONDERMILK

Last week, iols iftorrr with my colleagues. so i just nak review for rimba & rusa by WONDERMILK.

Restaurant : 10/10
Staff : 10/10
Price : 9/10
Food : 9.8/10
Portion : 10/10






"EVERYDAY is SUNDAY" but some of the set menu have to follow the day. Hm they said everyday is sunday hahaha *okay just joking 


Memang bila berbuka puasa, akan dapat this kurma as FOC. 


My friends ate Nasi Lemak Ayam Panggang, i forgot his price (on Ramadhan menu set so will get the dessert and drink). Also one of my friend ate Pineapple Spring Chicken and plain rice.



I'm trying SPICY SEAFOOD LINGUINE, RM 34. Seriously so yummy and deli. You guys should try, for me not too spicy. 




Ohh forgot, we are also order CHICKEN and MUSHROOM PIZZA, RM 35 (but no photo hahah sorry )


So u guys, can come and try at 

AddressPersiaran Surian, Tropicana, 47410 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Hours

No comments: